My name is Aline Gladh. I am a swedish 2D artist based near Stockholm. I have multiple style and medium skills as I love to try new things in the world of creativity.
I work both with Photoshop and with traditional mediums such as ink pens, markers, watercolors, lead, oils etc.
After working in the computer games industry for over five years I decided to start freelancing again, but first I wrote and published two crime novels in swedish. I still write, but since a larger publisher has taken over the business part of that I can finally spend time making art again.
- SO, 2021, I'm open for art commissions! -
- Over five years as 2Dartist at the wonderful, swedish computer game company Paradox Interactive (Paradox Development Studio). When I decided to leave I had reached the level of experienced artist and have worked with icons, interface, concept art, loading screens, event pictures, covers and more.
- Internship at Rithuset, Stockholm
- Sketches and storyboard for Acne Advertising
- Small illustrations for pen&paper RPG Symbaroum by Järnringen (now Free League)
- Bookcovers for my own books
- Concept and in game art for Stillfront, Uppsala
- Logos and merch for swedish hard core metal bands
- Varied commissioned paintings for private clients
- Digital Graphics at Nackademin, Stockholm
- Concept Art 2 at HGO
- Concept Art 1 at HGO
- Art at Wik’s folkhögskola, Uppsala
- Music and Art (senior High School), Uppsala